Friday, March 11, 2011

Finally, I know your name...

Yeah... Actually, thanks to God... Because He gave me the chance to let me know your name... It was so long time... But, I don't have the strength to ask about you even just for asking your name... I scared... I really scared... I really scared that I would hurt her... Ya... I don't want my mom hurts... I always tried... But, I failed to... I wonder if I should know about your name... Again, my curiosity is there... I want to know! But, I don't know when, when should I ask... If I ask, then maybe mom will be sad again... I just curious.... The curiosity about your name... It was nothing else.... I just want to know... Just want to know your name...And, today... I got the message from my sister... She told me that she went to the cemetery with my mother to light the candle and served some food for my late grandpa at his graveyard... My mother said, the candle are lighted for three days to lighten his way... She said this is one of the tradition in our race... After that, my mother showed her our late youngest sister's graveyard... The grave is carved Shoffie ak Juki... Finally, today... I know your name... I was so thankful to HIM... For giving me the chance to know my late youngest sister's name... It was a nice name... So nice... It have been so long time ... I waited this moment... It have been 6 years since I was Primary 6 at that time... U are gone and leave us forever... But, with no fear dear... U will always in our memory... U will always in our memory, Shoffie... Even, we are never met before... I always pray for you... U are my sister too... I love you...
U will not be forgotten... You are one of the family member too... Now,you are accompanied with grandpa... He will meet you there... We will pray for both of you... Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment