What a Big Relief
Yesterday, I just finish Chemistry DK024 paper and followed by Math’s DM024 paper today. I’m so happy because I can answer well in my math compared to my previous paper which is Physics and Chemistry. Yeah, it’s damn. I can’t answer well in those two subjects. What a disappointed. Luckily, it was a miracle today. My math will cover a bit my pointer. The questions are quite easy for me and hopefully with no careless I can get an A for it. Just I’m a bit disappointed. If I was given 2 minutes more, for sure I can prove the equation. Yet, I had made a silly mistake. It’s seemed to be that I will lose 7 marks or maybe more. Yeah, it’s my fault too. I was venting for a moment. After that, then I realized that time will not enough if I’m not starting to answer the question now. What an inanity! I should not do that again!!!
 |
| Double Angle Formulae |
Yeah, let’s us take a look at this Double Angle Formulae.
What are simple formulae! How could I forget about it! Damnly shit! How could I forget about the digit ‘2’? I simply lost my 7 marks just because of '2'? What a damn situation. if I could return to the past, I wish that I can change my answers. Yeah, if I can do so. But,it's just a dream of daydreaming.
Surely, thx God. I'm lucky that just a trial and not an actual exam. I'm made to learn from my mistake. I'll make sure that I wouldn't forget about this silly mistake anymore. I will try my best and answer the questions carefully. My new mission in math: "Avoid Careless Mistake!". Let's us strike towards excellent!!!
Sherryn!! Help me.. How to fall in love with Math?? Hahaha... I don't know why and when it happen... Now, I'm not interested with Math... Huhuhu... A lot of different now!! At secondary school, I love Math very much!! But now, =.=??? I don't want just give up like that... I know you love Math very much. Hehehe... Share2 lar... How to make Math interesting again??...
ReplyDeleteSince when i mention that i love math oh? biasa la ya. . . ko juz terkejut kit ngan addmath. . . maths yg kita belajar kacang jak nak. . . addmaths pula byk formulae n perlu ko faham. . .mun xpaham. . .mmg hard to understand. . .tp bila ko paham. . .automatik ny jadi senang n ko akan suka balik. . .juz buat byk latihan la mcm woon e cakap tu. . .
ReplyDeleteYalah... Kebykan brkaitan dengan addmath je bahh... Bingung pala ku. Huhuhu.... Itulah mulai skrg, saya berusaha tuk mjawab semua latihan... Hehehehe... :) Itu yang buat saya terkejut. Hahaha... Langsung x tau apa-apa... Blur2 jak mua.
ReplyDeletexpa la...general maths kita berhenti setakat f5 jak tu...maths after f5 semua ada kaitan dengan addmaths...sebab tu budak f6 yg ambik eko xambik maths...
ReplyDelete