Monday, March 7, 2011

Pre-final Weeks




My gosh! My concentration a bit affected by the news I heard last nite. Really, i can't fully concentrate when I sit 4 my English paper this morning. But, thx God. I have the strength to do better in my Physics paper .Even though, I know that I will fail my Physics but I satisfied because I tried to answer the entire question given. Hopefully I can pass it. Luckily, it’s just a pre-final not the actual exam. If not, I can’t imagine what will be my result. Tomorrow is Chemistry paper. I love organic chemistry so much. I put all my effort on it. The syllabus in 1st semester, I can’t master it at all except for the mole concept. I can’t understand the topic about the periodic table and reaction kinetics. It’s hard for me to understand it and cover the whole topic for the shortest moment. But, I will try on my best to understand it with the help of my roommates. Hope with this way I can understand the topic better. I hope tomorrow the funeral of my grandpa will be smoothly done. I will pray for you my dear grandpa. I’m sorry for all that I’ve done before this. I’m a bit frustrated when my dad not allows me to go home to see my grandpa for the last due to the pre-final was held in this week. I know the reason why. I know why my parents do not allow me to go home. I understand. They want me to do my best in my trial. They don’t want I got worried about the whole incident in the family. They want me to concentrate in my exam and pass with flying color and make them proud of me. I will do my best mom, dad. I hope both of you will proud of me.




I miss you dearly mom. 
I miss you too dad. 
I love both of you. 
Wait for me and welcome me home.

3 comments:

  1. Sherryn can do it!! ^^v Aja Aja!! Fighting!! Hohohoho... Good Luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tq... Hehehe... Strike towards excellent...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome2... Sentiasa welcome.. Hee...^^v

    ReplyDelete